Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday to Noah, October 2nd, 2002

Exactly 6 years ago this past Thursday my life changed forever. My name changed to Grandaddy and I became aware of the joys of being a grandparent. Being able to spoil him, fill him up with sweets and send him home for Mama and Daddy to deal with the sugar rush is great. That's what grandparents are for. Seriously though, he spent the night with us the first time when he was just over a week old and has on many occasions since. It would not bother us at all if he came to live with us all the time. He is that much of a pleasure to be around. He has his moments, as all kids do, but for the most part, he is one of the most polite and well mannered kids I've ever seen.




Stole the picture below from Jessi's blog because I liked it so well.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH !!!!


1 comment:

colbymarshall said...

Happy birthday, Noah! (Interesting or not-so-interestin aside...a character in my WIP is named Noah.)