Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Random pics.

Since I haven't posted in a few days and there's not much going on right now at "The West House", I thought I'd post a few random pictures from my memory card.




Enjoying breakfast at Mimi and Grandaddy's house.


Have you ever seen anything so sweet?
Noah, following in Daddy's footsteps.
Uh Oh.........Wrecked while chasing the bad guy.




The guys enjoying an ice cream cone in the porch swing.





Noah was a chef in a skit about making stone soup at his school's graduation program.



Tucker climbed up in the hammock and in about 15 seconds he was gone.

How precious are these pictures?



Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Maybe something interesting will happen at "The West House" soon so I'll have something to post about.


Later.......................................

No comments: