Friday, May 22, 2009

When Life Gives You Dirt, Get Out Your Shovel.

I commented on my FB page that I was upset with the local water company for digging up the sidewalk if front of my house to install new water mains. It makes my yard look really bad when we had worked really hard to make it look decent. I know you can't stop progress and I'm not really mad but I don't understand why they couldn't have installed the new mains in the back of the houses where the current mains are located. Now it will probably be two months before they install new sidewalks and we'll have a muddy mess every time it rains.

Anyway, as my title states, the boys got out their shovels and got dirty. That's what boys do, right? At least that's what they do when they're at Grandaddy's house.
Tucker decided to take a break and display his artistic expressions on our side walk.

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

Sweet boys, at least they can have fun with it.