Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Writers Block

I look at some of the younger generation's blogs and see their hit counters are way up in the thousands. Then I notice mine showing a little over 300, most of which are me checking to see if any comments have been added.

People say they don't look at my blog very often cause I don't post every day. Well, I guess I'm either too old for this stuff or my life is just so boring that I don't have anything to update every day. Probably a little of both.

I told Jessi and Mollie Sunday that I don't possess the "gift of gab" and that when I post I like it to be more like,,,,, story telling, I guess. And...........I have to be inspired to do that. I guess right now I have writers block but it'll turn loose one of these days. Maybe!!!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

You are in need of an update!!!